Thursday 26 September 2013

Don't Feel Lonely....

See you still haven't given up on me! Once again that is good because this is the last blog before the holidays so don't feel lonely for two weeks because I will be back after the holidays so see you next time
Neave


Today we were watching our movie of our performance and it was a pretty cool dance. We watched it because we wanted to see the dance and we loved to do it!


Don't worry I am just kidding, but I am not kidding about the fact that this IS the last blog for this term.


But don't worry I will get back to next term.So we will have a holiday from school OHHHHH!!The whole class don't want to have our holiday!! We don't have school though!!


Now it is exactly 12:30 which means it is lunch time so I hope you enjoyed  reading my blogs - see you next time
Neave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment