Thursday 28 November 2013

What's up!!

Hello again!!!
Soooooooooo CUTE!
OH sorry - today we did so more lino printing and I have finally have finished doing my lino print it is green and black.   Oh, did you get the answers to the problems I left you? They are: 
                    dox
                    dox
the answer was.....a pair a' dox.


The other answer for 
eyebrowsed in a upside down v was      raised eye brows.



And the one that was turn with no u  was u turn.



I had to present my keynote and it was so much fun because I could at last get it done and out of the road.



I'll see you next week  (hope so)

Till next week
BYE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the word problems and I know the class loves trying to solve them too. Make sure you bring your lino print to show us at school.

    ReplyDelete