Sunday 13 April 2014

Last day of term

Yikes last day of Enrich for term 1.

Today on the roll we had to say something that we were excited about and if we wanted we could say the worst thing that happened in the weekend. I said that I was excited about moving houses and my birthday and I said that the worst thing that happened to me in the weekend was that I dropped my ipod and the screen broke on it and it was at the pool at the school swim champs.

The first thing I did after the roll was brain training and my brain felt like it was going to explode and it is for people  any age because you could be five and do it but you could also be 505 and still be able to do it. There was also a link to a website that had a whole lot of thinking games and it was very hard but fun you should go on these to links and see how you go. http://www.gamesforthebrain.com and  http://www.learningrx.com/color-words-demo.htm. Good luck because I have to go now!

Thanks 
Neave.

No comments:

Post a Comment