Sunday 20 July 2014

Woopey

Wowwee!!! Holidays are over already and it is the first week at Enrich@ILT.
Back to school fun some people think.  I do for sure because I get to come here. Today we all ready have done some sessions  With Paul we did more on our digital footprint, and we got to make a footprint on which we had to write four things to keep us safe on the internet. I wrote the following: don't share your passwords, don't use your real name use a nickname. With Katie we did                   Model of Giftedness. We just went over what it meant to us. . With Nicola we did a stress work shop and learned how to handle stress. We watched a clip on how to handle stress and we had to doodle to relax.


We are back from having lunch and we are doing our discovering our past. I have had a good run  because I got my family tree done and I don't have to re-type it out because I did that at home!!

See you next time (hopefully)
Till next time
Bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment