Sunday 10 August 2014

Ammmmmmm

Ammmmmm, Ammm, Ammmmm, I don't know!!!!  Wait it is ohhh I should not say other wise you won't be able to try and get the answer at the end. They are hard! Well I don't have long so I should probably get on with it. Well I was going to say that was a boring way to start it goes more like this.... One morning a girl was trying to figure out the answer to some question but she was struggling. 5 minutes later she got it uh ha. Typing her answers up she had just sent it and the music went on. Her and the rest of the class split and went in there groups and this little girl did art. Today they did some circles of life. Well that is a bit over exaggerated but they had to go and  play some music and do what the music made them feel.

Oh sorry got to go 
Thanks Neave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment