Sunday 30 March 2014

Wuzzles

Typing, typing!
We had to do typing pratice and  it was actually quite helpful because I am timing myself how long it gets me to go faster - and I will be quick. This is the typing website.http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/levels/level1.shtml


Wuzzles? You will be thinking what is that lady talking about! I am talking about the so cool word puzzles that Nicola made up. Wuzzles today was... well let's say hard. We had to do two sheets of fun, hard word puzzles. We had to put lots of different letters in order and we had to do 15 puzzles. I did the first sheet and on the second sheet I got up to number 7 and my brain hurt. We are about to go to lunch so I better say goodbye and that will be the last of me for the week.

So good bye and see you next week.
Neave! 
Bye:-)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment